Monday, November 06, 2006

minor things

Nanowrimo. My Nanowrimo project is running away from me. These kids are developing lives of their own, and turning into kitties. As for the hamster, it talks. Hmmm...okay. Strange things are going on in Amsterdam town, and I wish I could take the train and walk through Amsterdam again, just to soak up the atmosphere. Did I mention how much I enjoy visiting Amsterdam?

But my darned pelvic bones are getting in the way of walking comfortably. I have entered the waddling duckling stage, and would love nothing more than to spend the entire day in bed, sleeping and reading and sleeping again.

God bless my hubby who's managed to clear up the attic, and soon, very soon, we're moving our little library up there. Clearing up stuff, looking through catalogues and wishing I knew for sure if the baby is a girl or a boy. It would make buying baby clothes lots easier. Creams and whites for the meantime, and I make notes like mad about shops were I saw the cutest little things for babies. Of course, they don't stay small forever. After the first week, they sort of expand and before you know it, the smallest sizes can be kept away.

Baby was acting like a drummer inside my belly last night though, and I have been having the weirdest dreams, which probably have to do with me being pregnant and a bit anxious maybe.

I'm procrastinating again. I should go back to doing what needs to be done.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chie!

Your NaNo sounds like so much fun! Could we be buddies? I'm wordbinder (of course).

Hope you post a blurb from your NaNo - I'm dying to read more about it!

Bec

06 November, 2006  
Blogger rcloenen-ruiz said...

I've buddied you, Bec. My username on Nano is Raindancer68 and I've got small snippets of exerpts posted on my profile.

It's all rough, rough, rough, but it is fun. I've decided to turn off the internal editor and just go with the flow. In the meantime, it's mostly me having fun and laughing at myself some.

I'm also enjoying your Nano novel. Been reading excerpts on your maganda blog :) Go, girl!

06 November, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippee! I've buddied you too. Thx! I'm so glad you're having fun with your NaNo this year. My girls are dying to know more about the precocious hamster!

Thanks for reading my NaNo - it's humming along, but mostly I'm proud that I'm actually doing it this year. Thanks for being there too.

07 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home