Thursday, October 11, 2007

vote for fiction

At http://fictionaddiction.net/vote.html you can vote for the best site run by an author to promote their writing.

I've been voting for Maria Zannini, and if you like her blog you can vote for her too. Maria posts articles and tips on writing, does interviews with other authors, and posts regular markets to send your work to. I think you'll enjoy visiting both her blog and her website.

**

I'm off to take care of my boys now. Our pet rabbit died yesterday and Joel is still quite upset about it. He didn't get to sleep until late at night from crying over his dead rabbit.

Joel: Mama, is it okay to cry? You do cry when someone you care for dies, don't you?

Me: Of course, it's okay to cry.

Joel: I miss Friend(the rabbit).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home