Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Catching the rhythm of reading and writing, I thought I'd apply for membership to the litcritter's mailing list. I must confess to suffering from a disease called lurking, and the act of listening in on conversations is something I enjoy more than me doing the talking. Well, I do talk...but that's mostly when the "spirit" moves me.

Reading Dean's blog and his thoughts on Philippine Speculative Fiction, reminded me of a conversation I had with my writer aunt (Evelyn Miranda-Feliciano), where I defended my writing what my mom called "non-christian" themes. My point being this, that my not being preachy or moralistic doesn't mean I don't believe or I don't have faith. I write the best I can and strive to go beyond my best...isn't that already a sign of faith?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home