Thursday, June 01, 2006

On principle, I don't want to send in my stuff to Haruah , but in the beginning I sent in a poem as a "just in case we need it" filler.

Becoming is now up and published. This was one of my earlier poems first published in PATMOS, so many years ago. Did I mention, we also take reprints?

****

Been trying to get a seat on the Thalys which is celebrating it's 10th year anniversary. NS site is way overloaded. Getting a booking is like trying to find a needle in a haystack...a digital haystack that returns with error messages and overload signals. Aarrrggh... Okay, I do want to see Paris again. Even if it's only for a day. I would love to go up: Montparnasse,Sacre Couer,the Eiffel Tower - if only for the spectacular city view.

And of course, Notre Dame and maybe a peek inside the Louvre.

But it all depends on whether I get into the system...*sigh*. Otherwise, there is always a next year. Paris isn't going anywhere ( unless aliens do exist and they decide they want the Eiffel. )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home