Monday, May 29, 2006

Surfing less, writing more. Wrote for four hours straight, yesterday :) Good feeling. Arthur Lambiris from the Online Writing Workshop, sent me some very pointed questions about Borealis. I like that he suggests not removing the narrative but expanding on it :)

It still looks like it's going to be a really long story. Now figuring out the world building part. I just realized this would be the perfect setting for a number of stories that have been rolling around inside this head.

Started another piece inspired by Remedios Varo's Les Fueles Mortes. The painting is somewhere down on this page. I'll be offline again as I want to finish that piece before I forget about it.

The Chatelaine has posted Galatea Resurrects new index link. Here it is: http://galatearesurrects.blogspot.com .

Looks like I'm buying more books soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger na said...

Moi kind of
dish to
GO

with
a great
bottle of red!

30 May, 2006  
Blogger rcloenen-ruiz said...

raise
a glass
toast to that ;)

01 June, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home