Monday, February 27, 2006

This and this...

You know how you can fool yourself into believing that things will somehow get better?

My Mom told me that they've arrested Randy David, a columnist who wrote critical articles about GMA and the government.

State(s) of Emergency...we've had so many, too many coup d'etats... too many corrupt officials clinging to the seat of power.

Inquirer headlines arrests many arrests. The Tribune has been seized... this all looks like Martial Law to me.

It certainly provides enough fodder for my over-active imagination.

My mom says anyone who speaks against the government is fair game. Over here, we wait for news from home, wondering what will happen next.

Is this truly a State of Emergency or merely an excuse for power-mad, corrupt officials to wipe out critical voices?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home