Sunday, February 26, 2006

news from home...

There's also this.

President Arroyo's reign has been haunted by so much upheaval and so much discontent, I wonder why she still hangs onto the seat of power. It also makes me question why there are people who still continue to back her up.

Two sides to the coin...

I find myself wondering what people backing her up have to gain from her remaining in power.

Then, I find myself wondering who is gaining by a national state of unrest.

Have I lost faith in Philippine Government? Let me just say this: I lost my faith in Philippine Politicians long ago. To my mind, most folks who want a shot at being head of the government go into it with half an eye on profit.

I wish I could still believe otherwise...

I wish there could still be a turn around for us and for our people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home