Friday, August 17, 2007

An Interview with Mary E. DeMuth

In connection with the Authentic Parenting Blogtour, I thought it would be fun to try something I've never done before. I emailed Mary and asked if she'd be willing to do a live interview with me, and she said yes. I then recorded the interview and my wonderful husband agreed to do a great deal of the technical work involved in editing the recorded file. The results are available as downloable mp3 files (quite short about 1 to 2 minutes for every file) and you can access them by clicking on the links.

Here is an Interview with Mary E. DeMuth:

Mary talks about her motivation in writing Authentic Parenting in a Postmodern Culture

Mary talks about the challenge of writing the book

What role real life experience had in the writing of this book

Mary addresses misconceptions about her book

Closing words


Listen to Mary read a favorite passage from Authentic Parenting in a Postmodern Culture

I hope you enjoyed listening to the interview. Do visit Mary's Blog at: http://relevantblog.blogspot.com/ where you can also purchase a copy of her book.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary DeMuth said...

Thanks for being a wonderful stop on the Authentic Parenting tour. I really appreciate it!

Warmly,
Mary E. DeMuth

19 August, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home