Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

Galadriel is a character in the Middle-Earth universe. You can read more about her at the Galadriel Worshippers Army.


Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?




Just for the fun of it, I decided to go ahead and take the test again, this time answering the exact opposite of what I would normally say. Turns out, if I were the opposite of me, I'd be Raistlin Majere .

You can take the test here.

2 Comments:

Blogger rcloenen-ruiz said...

very kewl, indeed, bro :)

19 June, 2006  
Blogger Rebecca Mabanglo-Mayor said...

I came up Galadriel too!

Interestingly, Raistlin Majere is one of my favorite characters. I think it has to do with how much he struggled with both his dark and good sides. He was always potentially redeemable, and I found that really cool.

19 June, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home