Thursday, April 06, 2006

So I have been thinking about this integration thing for such a looooong time and turning over in my head what the Dutch really mean when they say integration and what I mean when I say integration.

Interesting where words will take you. I discovered myself experimenting on this theme and with this article here below....

Culling through past files and through past articles with bearing on this subject.

The landscape is harsh with fear, intolerance and prejudice. Something the expatica columnist wrote echoes in my mind...how it is doubtful that there will ever be a treaty signed between lands like Sudan and Morocco and how this exclusion is an indicator of growing Dutch racism against those less fortunate.

And all the while, I tried to convince myself that I was just imagining things...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home