Tuesday, April 18, 2006

funny surprises

Yes, well... I called up ISACC a couple of weeks ago because I wanted to know whether it would be possible for me to submit some work to them. Last time I submitted work to PATMOS was in 2001.

What a surprise to hear that they'd published a poem I wrote. Funny too because I did not have the faintest idea what poem they were talking about. What poem? I was asking...what's the title?

You should receive your copy soon, they told me.

So, I called home and my aunt today, and discovered which poem they meant.

In the News. I wasn't even really sure if it was a poem, but yes, I suppose it is a poem .

But how funny to not know what it is you've submitted. Thinking about it, I still laugh. I can't wait to receive my copy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home