Sunday, March 26, 2006

updating links

Been busy updating some links and putting in links to interviews that have recently been published online.

Planning a visit to the embassy. I have two copies of Pinoy Poetics and I want to give the ambassador one of them :) Also testing the waters to see whether there's any interest in establishing a literary community over here. It would be great if we could generate enough interest and community support to justify participation in events like the ALF .

I have signed up for the ALF and am going with a couple of friends who also love literature. I'll be querying for a chance to including Asian literature in upcoming festivals. That's on my agenda and then of course there's me liking the idea of meeting Mervyn Peake's son and hearing him speak about the Gormenghast Trilogy .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home