Sunday, November 06, 2005

nanowrimo update

That was really close. I reached the 14,000 word mark tonight. Quite pleased about that as I started this thing with no plot and no plan. My project's working title is The Fifth Woman, but after all the twists and turns this thing has taken, well I might have to change that title.

Aiming for at least 25,000 by the end of this coming week. You might see me here, you might not. One can never know how it goes with nanowrimo. The point of this thing is to write 50k by the end of the month. No rewrites, no edits till after the end of this month. I keep sticking little notes to myself in the margin of my document. **edit this after nanowrimo** **rewrite this thing...change this dialogue**

Yep, keeping that inner critic silent is pretty tough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home