Monday, October 31, 2005

Nanowrimo

Okay, I am now laughing at my own self because I just signed up for Nanowrimo when I already specifically instructed myself not to do that. Somewhere up there, my brain cells are colliding into each other and blaming each other for the mix up that sent me jaunting off to the Nanowrimo site .

Oh well, it should be fun. It should be fun considering I do not have the slightest idea what I am going to write about. Ha, ha. It should be fun considering, I don't even have a plot. So, between today and tomorrow, I should be able to cook something up, shouldn't I?

I really should go apologize to my husband. How many "falling asleep alone nights" does this venture of mine represent for him? I really can't say, but the first time I joined the oww writing marathon, I wrote about 36,000 words in a month and he spent the better half of the month going to bed alone. ( Needless to say, I trashed the greater part of those 36,000 words...aaaaaahhhh.)

This month however, I came way short of my 30,000 word goal. So, we'll just have to wait and see how I fare in the nanowrimo...as they say, nothing tried, nothing gained. Here goes me.

********************************************************************

Now, if only I can figure out how to load that lovely nanowrimo icon onto my blog, I would be perfectly happy. I think I'll have to recruit husbandly help on this matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home