Thursday, July 28, 2005

I am a Sage

This is me killing time. If you want to take this test, you'll have to go The Roleplaying Destiny Test.

**

The Sage
You scored 34 Leadership, 47 Charm, 55 Nobility, and 59 Competence!
Talented and noble, you are an example to other players. You help any in need, but probably avoid large social gatherings such as cantinas and bars, prefering to be alone to hone your respective skills. Because of your aloof manner, people respect you but are likely a bit intimidated and unsure. But you probably like that.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on Leadership

You scored higher than 99% on Charm

You scored higher than 99% on Nobility

You scored higher than 99% on Competence

**

Me, aloof??? *raised eyebrow*

Some parts of this test result, I agree with some parts I don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home