Thursday, May 19, 2005

on writing...

Writing has become an all-consuming thing. I find myself waking up in the morning with words already ringing in my ears. I posted Rina's Ghost on OWW today, because that's one of the stories that I just can't seem to get right. Anyway, I'm at it again, chopping my sentences and working my prose trying to find out how to make it work the way I want it to work.

In the meantime, I think I've finally gotten to a version of Masinag's Magic that I really, really am satisfied with. 2,400 plus words. That was really good, I feel satisfied at how it's turned out. I hope that I can find a good place for her.

Mapping out my plans for The Inhabitants of the Earth. I've made segregations of gifts that are given to man. Tomorrow, I'll be working on the divisions of my novel's earth. I think that Masinag has really drained me. On Saturday, I'm going to a workshop: Raising children in a multicultural environment. That should be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home