Thursday, April 27, 2006

Haruah , first issue on Monday. I'm at odds not knowing how to define this mag.

Poetry Game still ongoing in the General Discussions Forum. Interesting how the few who've found their way to the forums are unfolding their wings and writing hay(na)ku. I knew it, Hay(na)ku is too fun to resist :)

I'm writing a column on evolution (the word not the theory). Working on a review, which is coming up close to 1000 words, and feeling a bit under pressure because The Sun's Bastard Children hovers on the edge of my consciousness along with a hundred other stories in half rewritten state.

To be honest, I'd like to see more literary work come in. I'd like to see more art, more edgy, more challenging...

I'll have another look at the guidelines and consult with the board as to what we can do to invite more of the kind of submissions we'd like to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home