Saturday, December 17, 2005

James Stevens- Arce Interview

My interview with James Stevens-Arce, award winning novelist and author of the scifi novel, Soulsaver, has been published on The Sword Review.

James is a busy fellow and I appreciate his taking the time out to answer the questions I sent him. To learn more about James, you can click on this link leading to his website.

Another thing that had me going oh wow, was discovering that James wrote a couple of songs for Mark Anthony who was once married to Dayanara Torres. Yes, the Dayanara Torres who took all of Philippines by storm. A nice common denominator, distant, but still common enough ;)

Do a google with Dayanara Torres and you'll find a mass of links generated by the lady's name. I can't paste them on here right now, mainly because my computer is acting up. I am using an old one that insists on giving me error messages everytime I use explorer.

*sigh*

Well, here's one link anyway:

http://www.latina.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home