Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Taking a deep breath...

One million words, they say that that's how many words a person has to write and discard before you finally get around to writing something worth reading.

There's a saying that goes, nothing tried, nothing gained. This is me, taking a deep breath before I take the plunge again. I've decided to take another shot at subbing stuff to mags.

I have these stories that just float around in the ether from here to home, from here to OWW, from here to Fantasy writers, and me not having the courage to sub anywhere because... because... phew... I am a scaredy cat, and it takes a lot of courage for me to go and send my stuff out to a faceless editor who may or may not like what I've written.

In many ways, my stories are extensions of me. My stories are my babies and letting go, is always painful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home