Wednesday, May 04, 2005

On Eileen Tabios's blog,
  • Chateleine shops
  • , you'll find a post of a short short that I wrote inspired by her shopping questions to the Flips mailing list. I'm quite impressed by this lady's accomplishments. I've put a link to her blog on the link list, so click and visit.
  • Ate Melba Maggay
  • also has a blog that is interesting especially since she tackles things that I would have no idea about, seeing she's a ph.d. and I don't have any letters after my name :)

    Another site that is really worth visiting is
  • Our Own Voice
  • . I really don't know if I have much to contribute in the terms of literary-literaire works, but we'll see. It's always interesting to meet other writers and to get to know more about them.

    I'm thinking of taking up a creative writing course, but still have to check on how much it's going to cost and if it would be doable considering my already hectic schedule. What does a creative writing course involve? I haven't got the slightest idea.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home