Friday, August 12, 2005

Some more photos from our trip...

Montpellier Le Vieux. That is one trip that will be hard to forget and the temptation to return to see these mountains and these formations will probably nag at us until the day that we do go back and revisit the South of France. Here is such a wealth and diversity of nature that one week, is not enough to see all that there is to see.

I'm still in a bit of a haze, where I am so thankful for the blessing of being allowed to visit this part of the world, to see with my own eyes the wonder that God created with his own hands. Isn't it great, I found myself thinking over and over again. Thanks to these wonderful people who have taken the time to preserve this piece of God's earth so that all who flock here from far and wide can see and be blessed with wonder of his creation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home